IMDINGO DOG RESCUE ADOPTION APPLICATION
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR RESCUE AND ADOPTING ONE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL FOSTER DOGS!
Our fosters are fully vetted, which includes the following: spayed/neutered, Bordetella, DHLPP and Rabies vaccines. Heartworm & tick-borne disease tested and kept on prevention. Fecal tested, dewormed and microchipped.
OUR ADOPTION PROCESS:
- Please complete application (this will help us better understand what you are looking for in your next fur baby)
- By completing the application you give IM DINGO permission to contact your veterinarian. (Please make sure you contact them and give them the OKAY to release information to IM DINGO!)
- All applications will be reviewed in the order they are received (we will contact you when/if we get to yours)
- We will review your application, vet and personal references will be contacted and home/property photos may be requested.
- Next step will be a home visit by an IM DINGO volunteer.
- Final step is a meet n greet with the potential adopters and their resident dog.
OUR ADOPTION REQUIREMENTS:
We do NOT adopt out dogs under the age of 1 year to families where they will be home alone / crated for MORE THAN 3-4 hours PER DAY.
A fenced in backyard for our Great Pyrenees rescues. (At least 5 ft. tall).
Due to same sex aggression, we do not adopt out a female Great Pyrenees to a family where they already have a female dog.
We do not allow siblings/litter mates to be adopted by the same family.
Both ACD and GP’s are working breeds. They need attention and lots of it. Especially ACDs that need ample amounts of exercise. They will not do well when they are left home alone for long periods of time on a regular basis. They get bored and destructive. These are not breeds for first time dog owners!
Please understand that we do our best to find the RIGHT MATCH for our foster dogs but also for the applying family. Our goal is to successfully place all our dogs. All our rescues are in foster homes for at least a month, this will allow us to learn their temperament, their likes, dislikes and their needs.
Our adoption fee is $350.00